BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wondering Mind ... Emotional Heart

The way he makes me feel is unexplainable .... I just don't know his voice, smile, kiss its everything to me.....

The emotions from one night showed me the truth of the last few months....
.....the tears and sorrow in his eyes it

creates butterflies in my stomach, just picturing it....
he means so much to me and I now feel I can trust him....

Is this true or has that someone from my past blinded me....
when I talk to the past he makes me remember ever good time we had

telling me how much he still cares, how much he still loves....
but my heart points me to the present my young cutie...

who I can't stop thinking about ..... what is it?
Is it the way he reacts to me the way we click...

I love holding his hand, when he kisses me the pleasure we share
Now the question must be.... is the present in
comparison or better to the past

...will the present give me what I want just by caring or will the past prove his self .... and push
me to fully loving him ....
only the feauture will show

0 comments: